So…do your kids like eating cookies that look like poo?
Well… then they will totally love these homemade Rabbit Dropping Cookies.
“Can I have some turds?” is something they would normally get scalded at saying, especially when referring to your cooking, but these are just plain awesome.
Imagine the lunch room conversation.
I went into this recipe trying to recreate Annie’s Chocolate Bunnies (but a whole lot cheaper!)
We love those little guys, but really hate how expensive they can be! I had to come up with something FAST and this is what is turned out to be.
This recipe requires the use of a cookie press, one of the best things ever invented in the world, for super lazy people like me. I feel like I never really made cookies til I put my hand on this puppy and started a clickin’!!
I used all organic ingredients, including Florida Crystals Organic Cane Sugar and Frontier Fair Trade Cocoa Powder, but as always, you can substitute your favorite versions for a similar taste.
- 3/4 C Cocoa Powder
- 2/3 C Cane Sugar
- 2 1/2 C Wheat Flour
- 1/2 t Baking Soda
- 1/2 t Salt
- 1 C Butter
- 1/2 C Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 T Vanilla
- Preheat to 350 Degrees.
- Mix Dry Ingredients in a Large Bowl.
- Add Melted Butter to Eggs and Vanilla and Then Whisk Together.
- Pour into Dry Ingredients and Mix Well in Mixer With Pastry Attachment if Desired.
- Split Up and Add First Batch to Cookie Press.
- Pull the Press Trigger and Fill a Cookie Sheet with Small Droppings.
- Always put the whole end of the cookie press down on the cookie sheet or cookies will be misshaped. Allow for them to dry all the way before you put them in any containers.
- I dare you.
Be sure to check out some of the other random YUMS I have concocted over time on my Recipe Page.